The Military Women’s Memorial needs your help to #TellHerStory. Volunteers help make our mission possible—from visitor engagement to Collections to giving tours and special events—volunteers make it happen.
Your help is needed at both the Memorial site that is located at the ceremonial entrance to Arlington National Cemetery and at the Foundation’s headquarters off N. Glebe Road in Arlington, Va. Volunteering at the Foundation includes department support: Curator, Development, Administrative and Marketing.
The Memorial is currently closed for renovations. We plan to host an training/onboarding in mid-2022 for new volunteers.
Stay tuned for volunteer opportunities. As we continue to build out our program, we will post opportunities soon.
- Opportunity to help tell the stories of women veterans from the American Revolution to now.
- Onboarding orientation, content training and continuing education opportunities.
- Free parking on volunteer days.
Following the completion of 150 hours of volunteer service, you are eligible to receive:
- Gift Certificate for the Memorial Gift Shop (each 100 hours of service)
- 10% discount on space rental at the Memorial for your events
- Commemorative Memorial tote bag and personalized nametag
Following the completion of 300 hours of volunteer service, you are eligible to receive:
- 20% discount on venue rental at the Memorial for your events
- 10% discount on venue rental for a friend once per year.
MEMORIAL AVE & SCHLEY DR
ARLINGTON, VA 22203
Hours of Operation
MON – SAT
9:00am – 5:00pm
12:00pm – 5:00pm
We'd love to hear from you!
PHONE: (703) 533-1155